107 Townsend Street
Birmingham, MI, 48009
*If interested in purchasing or seeing availability regarding any pieces, please contact us via email or phone.
ARTWORK SUBMISSION GuiDELINES:
Are you a future star? are you the new Jeff Koons, Andy Warhol, or Damien Hirst in the making?
We are now accepting and reviewing new artists who work within the Pop Art,Graffiti art , Abstract and Contemporary Art genres.
Emerging and up & coming artists who produce extraordinary works are welcome to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in being represented by Robert Kidd Gallery.
Please review the artwork submission guidelines below. We do not accept walk-in submissions without an appointment.
Artwork Submission Guidelines:
1. Email Gerard Marti (firstname.lastname@example.org) 7-10 images of your artwork in .jpeg format. You can also include a link to your website.
2. Include a list of titles, sizes, and mediums used that correspond to the submitted works. Please include a price list for your artwork.
3. Include a brief artist statement and bio.
4. Include your phone number/contact information. Please do not come into the gallery and expect to meet with someone without an appointment.
5. If we feel that your work is well-suited for our gallery, we will contact you to discuss representation, and if possible, set up a meeting to
view works in person.